Interested in Single Dental Implant?
Find out more and discuss your options with our treatment care coordinator.
Book your free mini consultation today!
Dental implants are a great way to replace a missing tooth. They are strong, durable, and look like natural teeth.
A single dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed into the jawbone to replace the missing root, where the missing tooth used to be. The implant then fuses with the bone, creating a strong foundation for a replacement tooth/crown made of porcelain. The porcelain crown is then attached to the implant.
There are many benefits to single dental implants, including:
- They look and feel like natural teeth.
- They are strong and durable.
- They can last for many years.
- They can improve your smile and your confidence.
- They can help you to chew food more effectively.
Contact us today to book a consultation.