Next month will mark 2 years since we first opened our doors to the public. We have gone from zero patients to over 2000 patients in the last two years. We would like to thank everyone who has supported and helped us during this time. NHS dental care in Cambuslang was lacking, especially as an established dental practice in the Half-Way area of Cambuslang closed in early 2011. We decided to open the NHS dental practice to help provide for the needs of the local community.
We are still taking on NHS patients so if you have any friends or family that are looking to register then please pass on our details. Our dental practice is mainly focused on providing high-quality NHS dental care which includes everything from fillings to dentures and even NHS orthodontics.
The dental practice is located in Cambuslang and benefits from ground floor access and a spacious car park. Our team are all highly trained and are very friendly and welcoming.
Costs and charges for NHS dental treatment can sometimes be confusing. All NHS dentists across Scotland have the exact same NHS dental costs which are set by the government. Checkups are free for everyone. After you have a dental exam with us we ensure to discuss costs and give you a written costing of the treatment required.
In certain circumstances you may be exempt for all dental charges:
- Under the age of 18
- 18 and in full-time education
- Had a baby in the last 12 months
- Have a valid HC2 certificate (you can get an application form at our dental practice and you may receive an HC2 exemption if you are on a low income.
- You or your partner receives:
- Income-based job seekers allowance
- Income-related employment support allowance
- Income support
- Have a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate