We are open! Providing all forms of dental treatment in Glasgow
As a lot of you will already know, we are now open again for private consultations, dental emergencies, urgent appointments, hygiene visits and exams (HOORAY!). It was a long 3 months for everyone but we are all trying our hardest to make a ‘new normal’ work and social life.
When you come to the practice you will notice a few changes:
- We will email or text you a website link to complete your medical history form before your appointment.
- You will be called a day before your appointment and asked a few Covid-19 related questions.
- When you come to the dental practice there is hand sanitiser at the front door.
- You will notice the waiting area is much quieter.
- You will notice our new enhanced PPE, especially if you have a filling!
Don’t worry, it is still the same old Complete Dental Care team underneath all of the PPE!
The whole team are doing everything we can to ensure all of our patients feel at ease and comfortable. When attending appointments, you will see the usual smiling faces (even behind the masks). It has been wonderful for us to welcome you all back and again, we would like to thank everyone for the continued support. We really do have fantastic patients!
We are always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have, so please get in touch with our reception team who are more than happy to help.
The Complete Dental Care Team